Saturday, December 11, 2010

Recent happenings in WV

Jason is now studying biochemistry and nutrition in school. It is kind of nice to have him come home and tell me all the things he has learned about nutrition... it makes me wonder how we don't weigh 300 lbs! We have now started eating salad about every night for dinner (just one minor change because of the class). So only two tests before Christmas break and Utah! Yeah! We are so excited to see our families!

I have been making some Christmas gifts, other crafts, and baking treats the past little while! Also two of my friends here are huge Twilight fans, so last week we watched all three movies in three nights! It was fun to have girls night and eat homemade caramel corn! I never really got into the whole twilight thing, but I guess I will read the books now... hopefully I didn't ruin anything by seeing the movies first! I am not running as much as I would like right now, but I am playing soccer with Jason on an intramural team from the O school. It is a lot of fun! I am also trying this new workout dvd so I can workout at home while watching Zoey. It is a Jillian Michaels dvd... I am not a huge fan of her, but the workout is pretty good!

On to the good stuff... ZOEY! She is SO much fun! Here are a few things she is doing-
  • Walking around everywhere
  • Getting into everything (toilet paper, dvd's, garbage, books)
  • Clapping
  • Dancing
  • saying hi and waving
  • blowing kisses
  • Giving hugs
  • Screaming to see how loud she can be
  • dribbling a ball...My personal favorite!
Things she loves-
  • Animals (puppies, kitties, dumbo rats (video will be included), really any animal)
  • Books- her fav is Hop on Pop
  • Christmas lights
  • FOOD of any kind
  • Daddy chasing her/throwing her around
  • Watching Dora
  • Skyping grandparents
  • Her bear
  • Toy stores and Wal-Mart (Ugh)
  • Herself (in mirror or pictures)
  • Bathtime
  • Walks
That is all I can think of right now, but she is so fun and has such a fun personality!

1 comment:

  1. oh she is so cute! Hopefully we can get together when you are in town, I have 30 day shred by jillian michaels, it kicks my trash but got me down to 2 lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight already! woo hoo. hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete