Monday, November 15, 2010

So much has happened since the last time I updated this! Where do I start... well I had a wonderful birthday! I relaxed all morning and then Jason took me to dinner at a fancy resturant in town. After that we had an indoor soccer game (so fun!) and then it was back to our house for cake and ice cream with friends! We have the most amazing friends here! Oh my birthday present was a brand new mac desktop computer! It's amazing! Jason mounted it on the wall and it is now serving as our tv, computer, and radio! I am pretty sure Jason is proud of his purchase... as well he should be, but he is so excited every time he gets home to use the computer!

Three days after my birthday we headed down to Richmond for the 1/2 marathon. We stayed with our friends Todd and Kayli in their beautiful town home! They were also nice enough to let our friends Spencer and Amy stay too! So early saturday morning Amy and I headed off the the 1/2 marathon while the boys stayed behind. They ended up cheering us on around the half way point. It was a beautiful day and the race was fun! I ran better than I thought I would finishing in 1 hour and 48 minutes. I am planning on doing it next year... maybe even the full marathon! After the race we went back to Todd and Kayli's and had lunch and then headed to maymont park. Zoey loved all of the animals there! We had such a good time! We will be heading back to Richmond again for Thanksgiving. It will be a good break for Jason!
Just this past couple of weeks Zoey has started to walk! yay! Everyday she gets better and better at it! She is so smart! She makes us so happy! We love her so much! I can't imagine life without her... I LOVE BEING A MOM!

1 comment:

  1. Shay, your blog is so cute! I love reading all about your fun life! I recently ran my first half marathon in Kansas City. I wish we could run together! Little Zoey is the cutest thin in the world!

    ReplyDelete